Bake test

20120906-224921.jpg

Test baking done! I didn’t put much detail into these since they were going to be my test batch, but from now on I’ll be making better looking things. They didn’t turn out too bad for a first run. The cat came out the most burnt, but I think it looks more like it could be it’s coloring, haha. The muffin, made for a friend and designed after a doodle she did, actually looks muffin-like with the lightly burnt parts.

Now that I have a better feel for how my toaster oven’s temperature spikes, I can time things better. The second one I put in turned out fine, however, I haven’t taken a picture of it yet.

Expect to see more over the weekend!